[ECAdmin] FOR REVIEW & ACTION: Approaching Deadline for Decisional Participants' action on Fundamental Bylaw amendment

Stephen Deerhake sdeerhake at nic.as
Thu Jul 20 22:23:19 UTC 2017

Greetings James,

By my count, yes.

ALAC      -- yes, with formal reply (via email; will convert to PDF formal reply for ICANN Secretary)

ASO        -- yes, with formal reply (will also convert to PDF formal reply for ICANN Secretary)

ccNSO   -- yes, awaiting formal reply overnight (it will happen)

GAC       -- no reply to date

GNSO    -- yes, with formal reply

The ccNSO will respond overnight with a formal approval (they are awaiting the expiration of their Community response/objection period).

No word from the GAC as yet.

I will execute correspondence to the ICANN Secretary in the morning certifying the Community's approval of the Fundamental Bylaw change, and then I anticipate shuttering the ECA for a bit, unless an AC/SO member gets an itch to start tossing Board members or something ugly like that ;-)

Best Regards,

Stephen Deerhake

ccNSO Representative to the Empowered Community Administration

sdeerhake at nic.as <mailto:sdeerhake at nic.as>

sdeerhake at gdns.net <mailto:sdeerhake at gdns.net>

+1 212 334 3660

+1 212 656 1982 (fax)