[ECAdmin] Do you feel the need for a publicly-available conference call prior to the Community Public Forum at ICANN-59 in JNB?

Stephen Deerhake sdeerhake at nic.as
Wed May 31 02:05:54 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow ECA members,

As you have seen (or will shortly see, once the ICANN 59 schedule is posted)
that we are set to hold the first ever Community Forum under the new Bylaws
from 08.00-09.00h on Tuesday, 27.06.2017.

Per Annex D, Section 1.3(2) we (the Empowered Community Administration) may
request that ICANN set up a ".publically available conference call." prior
to the Community Forum between ourselves and the Decisional Participants.

Personally, I do not see the need for such a call, but I thought I should
solicit your opinions on this prior to providing ICANN formal notice
regarding the scheduling (or non-scheduling) of such call.

Can you please let me know within the next couple of days if you feel you
would like such a tele-conference call to be scheduled?  Otherwise I will
notifiy ICANN at week's end that it will not be necessary to plan the call.

Best Regards,

/Stephen