[ECAdmin] Fwd: ICANN 2017 NomCom Selected Nominees to ICANN Board of Directors

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Sep 2 23:07:19 UTC 2017

Thanks very much, John. Just before the NomCom’s note, staff had sent a suggestion to this list to the effect that we can use the same notice that was used by the EC Administration to notify the Secretary of the ccNSO’s and GNSO’s Board appointments. The notice will therefore read as follows:

“The Empowered Community, pursuant to Section 7.8 of the ICANN Bylaws, and in accordance with a notice received from the Nominating Committee under Section 7.8(c) of the ICANN Bylaws, hereby designates Avri Doria and Sarah Deutsch to sit on Seats 7 and 8 of the ICANN Board for the term beginning at the conclusion of ICANN's Annual Meeting in 2018.”

If you do not object, staff will be happy to forward this notice on behalf of the EC Administration when ICANN’s Los Angeles office reopens for business on Tuesday 5 September.

Thanks and cheers
Mary