[ECAdmin] ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?

Jeffrey Lucas tpino at telsur.cl
Thu Sep 7 01:19:24 UTC 2017

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
CONSULTANT. JEFFREY LUCAS
 WORLD BANK PAYMENT CONSULTANTS
 DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
 New Zealand House  Hay market  London, SW2Y 4TE, UK.

 Attention BENEFICIARY:

 In the course of our General Auditing and Account revision
 of this SECOND quarter of this year 2017, we discovered that the Bank
 Accounts belonging to some Benefactors have been changed on the basis
 that the owners have died some time last year or have given out an
 authorization note of change of data.

We hereby reach out to you again to confirm the authenticity of this information.
Previous attempts made to speak to you on phone failed. Do get back to us as quickly
as you read this mail.

Thank you

 Yours in Service,
 Consultant. Jeffrey Lucas Head Auditor