[ECAdmin] Notification of Board Seat 10 Selection

Stephen Deerhake stephen at deerhake.as
Wed Mar 27 15:05:05 UTC 2019

Hi Maureen,

I am not “chair” of the ECA; we’ve never organized ourselves formally.  Informally,  I have “held the pen” so to speak, and thus in continuing in that role, I will execute a letter to the ICANN Corporate Secretary confirming the appointment of Akinori Maemura to Seat 10.

If you or any other ECA member has an issue with my continued lead role with regards to correspondence between the ECA and ICANN, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Stephen Deerhake
ccNSO Representative to the Empowered Community Administration