[ECAdmin] Notification of ICANN Board Director Nominated by the ccNSO Council (Seat 12)

Byron Holland byron.holland at cira.ca
Fri Dec 18 13:45:08 UTC 2020

 Dear all,

I am writing you in my capacity as person designated by the ccNSO Council to chair the Board Seat 12 nomination process as Katrina Sataki was one of the nominated candidates. As required under Section 7.2 and Section 10.3 (i) of the ICANN Bylaws, please accept this letter as formal notification from the Country Code Names Supporting Organisation Council (ccNSO Council) that the ccNSO Council has nominated for designation by the Empowered Community (EC), Katrina Sataki (Latvia, EU region) to serve an initial Seat 12 term on the ICANN Board of Directors.

On behalf of the ccNSO Council, I ask that the EC designates Katrina Sataki as Director to fill Seat 12 on the ICANN Board for a three (3) years term beginning at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting 2021..

Thank you,

Byron Holland,
Acting Chair of the ccNSO Council

Byron Holland, President & CEO
Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
Twitter: @cira001<mailto:@cira001>
Trends, Commentary, Perspective.  Stay tuned to cirablog.ca<http://www.cirablog.ca/>
www.cira.ca<http://www.cira.ca/>