[ECAdmin] [Ext] Re: ICANN 2021 NomCom Selected Nominees to ICANN Board of Directors

Ozan Sahin ozan.sahin at icann.org
Thu Aug 19 18:30:10 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Thank you for your prompt responses! Given the approvals from all Decisional Participant Representatives I will go ahead and forward the three notices of designation to ICANN Secretary on ECA’s behalf and respond to Ole to acknowledge the receipt of NomCom’s notification. I will take the liberty of updating ICANN72 dates as “25-28 October 2021” on the letters per this announcement: https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/revised-dates-for-icann72-virtual-annual-general-meeting-19-8-2021-en.

Best regards,
Ozan Sahin (on behalf of the staff supporting Empowered Community Administration)