[ECAdmin] ccNSO Appointment to ECA

Alejandra Reynoso alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
Wed May 5 13:57:10 UTC 2021

Dear John,

As required under ICANN Bylaws 6.3 (a), I am pleased to inform you that in
accordance with the Guideline: Appointment of the ccNSO Representative on
the Empowered Community Administration*, the ccNSO Council has recently (30
April 2021) appointed me, replacing Stephen Deerhake, as the ccNSO
representative to the Empowered Community Administration for a term of one
year, concluding at the end of the ICANN73 meeting, at which time the ccNSO
Council will again appoint a representative for one year period.

On behalf of the ccNSO Council, and best regards,

Alejandra Reynoso
Chair

*
https://ccnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/2016-12/ccnso-rep-ec-appointment-guidelines-01sep16-en.pdf

--

[image: Photograph]

*Alejandra Reynoso*Investigación & Desarrollo | Dominios .gt
*P:* +502 23688565
*E:* alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
18 Ave. 11-95 Zona 15, V.H. III. (A-109)
Guatemala, Guatemala
www.gt