[ECAdmin] ASO Representative to the ICANN Empowered Community Administration

Ozan Sahin ozan.sahin at icann.org
Wed Feb 2 11:03:14 UTC 2022

Dear German,

On behalf of the Empowered Community Administration (ECA) support staff, I confirm that we have added secretariat at nro.net<mailto:secretariat at nro.net> to the ECA mailing list. Also, ECA web page < https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ec-administration-2017-05-25-en> has been updated to reflect your appointment (French and Spanish versions of the page have already been updated as well; Arabic, Chinese, and Russian versions will be updated shortly) and the appointment letter has been posted on the EC Correspondence page <https://www.icann.org/en/ec/correspondence>.

Welcome to the Empowered Community Administration! Please let us know should you have any questions.

Best regards,
Ozan Sahin (on behalf of the staff supporting Empowered Community Administration)