[ECAdmin] ALAC Representative to EC Admin - with attachment (and apologies)

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:13:20 UTC 2022

Empowered Community
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 USA

Mr. John O. Jeffrey

General Counsel and Secretary

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 USA

*RE: ALAC Representative to EC Admin*

Please be informed that effective from the end of the ICANN75 meeting, I
stepped down as Chair of the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC).

Jonathan Zuck has been duly elected to replace me as Chair and, in
accordance with the ALAC Rules of Procedure, he also replaces me as the
ALAC Representative to the ICANN Empowered Community.

Regards,

Maureen Hilyard

ALAC Chair (2018 AGM – 2022 AGM)