[euralo-tf-als-engagement] Improving participation on EURALO monthly calls

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:21:43 UTC 2016

Hi Bastiaan,

You're welcome!  An ALAC Task Force  is working on the criteria and expectations  and, among other things, trying to make them more specific https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALS+Criteria+and+Expectations+Taskforce

<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALS+Criteria+and+Expectations+Taskforce>

Best,

Yrjö