[Exemption-request] .translations exemption request

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Mar 20 05:22:18 UTC 2014

Dear Sir / Madam

I am submitting this comment in my personal capacity.

I am on the record on several occasions over the past 18 months as taking issue with the concept of "closed generics"

The term "translations" is generic and is therefore covered by Section 3d of Specification 11 of the Registry Agreement.

No single company or entity should be allowed to monopolise a generic term and for the above reasons this request should be denied.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon