[Finance-sc] Edits to the Proposed Statement

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 15 21:20:45 UTC 2011

Hello all,

just to let you know that Tijani has kindly continued refining the
statement which he drafted, taking into account all of the comments
which were received.
Seth and I will finalise and file this statement on Friday 17 June.
Until then, would you please take a few minutes to go through a final
read of the statement and flag anything which you might think needs
improvement - of course bearing in mind that we are way past the point
of any major re-write.
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget

Kind regards,

Olivier