[Finance-sc] Meeting Invitation / Next Finance and Budget Sub Committee call

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Tue Apr 10 13:22:09 UTC 2012

Dear Olivier and staff,

There is a big problem for me: a time conflict with a meeting of the ASP
implementation group which is scheduled at exactly the same time. This
meeting will address the issue of the SARP (Support Application Review
Panel) and I don't want to miss such an important meeting. In the meantime,
I was behind this FBSC call and I need to update the s/c about the
evaluation sheet and the model of evaluation of the additional funding
requests.

What to do???

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231