[Finance-sc] Fwd: SO and AC Budget Request Implementation

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:07:33 UTC 2012

Dear Olivier,

Thank you for forwarding the mail from ICANN Finance.  The forwarded
document carries no value-added information beyond the contact email/name
of the designated person from ICANN to liaise with on specific projects.
We have known this information for a few weeks now and to date the
community has not been contacted by the designated parties.  ICANN needs to
receive a message that we are ready for implementation.  They need to get
their acts together and start the engagement process.

On ICANN Academy, to convey the collective displeasure, perhaps a
coordinated response from leaders of cross-communities involved in the
ICANN Academy WG would be in order?

Best regards,

Rinalia