[Finance-sc] URGENT -- Fwd: ICANN Finance Open Session - FY13 Budget

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jun 21 00:25:03 UTC 2012

Dear ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-committee,

please find enclosed, a note of FY13 budget session in Prague.
I am aware that this clashes directly with the ALAC's work on Sunday and
I will therefore not be able to make it in person. Nor do I expect any
of our ALAC colleagues to join since we'll be in our own working session.
Tijani Ben Jemaa will represent the ALAC at both the Sunday and the
Wednesday sessions. In addition, if any of you are not able to make it
to Prague, it might be good that you follow the FY13 Sunday session
remotely to as to land Tijani a hand. I draw your attention that if this
is the case, you need to register by contacting Maya Reynolds
(maya.reynolds at icann.org)  for assistance by Friday, June 22.

Kind regards,

Olivier