[Finance-sc] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Notice of Extension of ICANN Comment Period: ICANN Draft FY13 Operating Plan and Budget

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 29 21:21:54 UTC 2012

FYI.

Please note that we have so far received comments from only a couple of
people on our draft statement, currently at:
https://community.icann.org/x/e8fbAQ

Since we are about 15 people on the At-Large Finance & Budget
sub-committee, I find this very surprising and disappointing. I am sorry
to put pressure on you all, but without funding and without a good
Budget cycle, our projects risk not seeing the light of the day.

Last call: do we need to say anything else in addition to what Tijani
has drafted? You have another 48H to comment on the WIKI.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

ICANN Draft FY13 Operating Plan and Budget
    Notice of Extension of ICANN Comment Period: ICANN Draft FY13
    Operating Plan and Budget

  * Français
    <http://www.icann.org/fr/news/announcements/announcement-01may12-fr.htm>
  * Español
    <http://www.icann.org/es/news/announcements/announcement-01may12-es.htm>
  * Русский
    <http://www.icann.org/ru/news/announcements/announcement-01may12-ru.htm>
  * 简 体中文
    <http://www.icann.org/zh/news/announcements/announcement-01may12-zh.htm>
  * العربية
    <http://www.icann.org/ar/news/announcements/announcement-01may12-ar.htm>

http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/op-budget-fy13-01may12-en.htm

required to complete quantitative comments on the at the ICANN draft
FY13 Operating Plan and Budget, ICANN has extended this public comment
period until 8 June 2012, with the reply period closing on June 15th 2012.