[Finance-sc] Fwd: ICANN Finance / Summary and Analysis for FY13 draft Operating Plan and Budget

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 14 15:13:44 UTC 2012

Dear At-Large Finance sub-committee,

Please find below a follow-up of the ICANN Finance Summary & Analysis of
FY13 Draft Operating Plan and Budget. Since Toronto, Tijani and I have
held several conference calls (a process that is ongoing) following-up
on the subject of better planning, better scheduling etc.
The process is explained in the report attached to this message.

A comment was already made by one of the addressees that the attached
document falls well short of the summary analysis of the work that has
been done thus far. If a follow-up is sent, I shall forward it to the
list, of course.

In the meantime, your comments appreciated.

Kind regards,

Olivier