[Finance-sc] Fwd: Re: Message from Brian Cute - ATRT2 Chair

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 23 13:36:05 UTC 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Message from Brian Cute - ATRT2 Chair
Date: 	Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:19:42 -0700
From: 	Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org>
To: 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
CC: 	Larisa B. Gurnick <larisa.gurnick at icann.org>, ICANN At-Large Staff
<staff at atlarge.icann.org>, Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn>

Dear Olivier,
Thanks for your message.
Please note that the ATRT2 Chair - Brian Cute - has received a request
for clarification from a SO/AC and has provided the following response:
/The question is: does your AC or SO have any facts to offer that show
the need for a Recommendation regarding ICANN's management of it finances./
Thanks,
Very best regards
Alice