[Finance-sc] Online form to submit travel requests to the At-Large CROPP Review Team

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:13:29 UTC 2013

Dear All,

(again, apologies for cross-posting)

I've updated the what I hope to be the final form for members of the
Outreach SC (in coordination with RALO leaders) to submit travel requests
to the CROPP Review Team (CROPP RT)
at
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Form+to+submit+travel+requests+to+the+CROPP+Review+Team

Key changes ; clarifying information to the purpose and goals questions ;
added a question at the end requiring submitters to acknowledge having read
and understood the terms and obligations of At-Large Travel Requests,
including that of travellers completing a post trip assessment.

I've also added a Terms and Obligations document:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Terms+and+Obligations+for+At-Large+Travel+Requests+for+the+CROPP

Comments/suggestions/concerns regarding the two documents welcomed today so
that corrections/updates can take place so that (ideally) the notice to the
RALOs can be sent.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand