[Finance-sc] Fwd: Answers to your questions

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 1 09:48:21 UTC 2013

Dear Members of the Finance & Budget sub-committee,

on Wednesday I had a one hour call with Cherine Chalaby, the Board
member who is both Chair of the Board's new gTLD Committee, but also
Chair of the Board Finance Committee. We discussed several subjects.
Amongst those subjects was the one of the At-Large Summit proposal.

As a follow-up, Cherine very kindly sent me an email confirming his
answers to some of my questions. Please be so kind to find below, the
answers that are pertaining to the At-Large Summit.

Kind regards,

Olivier