[Finance-sc] My apologies...

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:59:59 UTC 2013

All:

My apologies today. I was on the road and got into this part of the Island
where the cellular reception is very poor. My call was dropped with no
chance to reconnect.

-ed

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Roberto Gaetano <
roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com> wrote:

> What I meant is that it is much easier to put a placeholder now for a
> meeting that can be cancelled or that will last five minutes than to look
> at
> the last minute under stress for a slot in an already busy schedule.
>
> But I hope that we do not need the call.
>
> R.

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.