[Finance-sc] Fast track vs. normal track requests

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Thu Mar 28 06:54:59 UTC 2013

Olivier,

Indeed, I do think that we need to open the a second round since we have
time for it. The most important thing is to inform the RALOs as soon as
possible so that they will prepare their requests on time for the
sub-committee to approve and send to the controller.

My address tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org is not working properly any more. Please
use one of the 2 following addresses: tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn or
tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn

----