[Finance-sc] Fwd: [community-finance] Durban Public Finance Session

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri May 31 21:50:06 UTC 2013

Dear Finance & Budget Sub-Committee members,

please be so kind to find the message below from ICANN Finance Staff re:
the session that they will be running in Durban. Comments that we could
relay to ICANN Finance are welcome. I believe that at least Tijani and I
are on that mailing list.
Kind regards,

Olivier