[Finance-sc] URGENT: FY15 Budget process: Community Special Budget Process

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Tue Feb 11 17:53:02 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier and Members of the FBSC,

Please see the At-Large FY15 Budget Development Workspace at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY15+Budget+Development+Workspace. The documents Olivier attached to the previous message have been attached. The deadline of the 28 February for the posting of RALO budget requests has been  noted.

This workspace and the deadline have also been posted on the At-Large wiki portal at: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2265510.

Staff will prepare an announcement in EN/FR/ES to be sent to the RALO lists shortly.

Kind regards,
Heidi