[Finance-sc] Fwd: [community-finance] Update on FY15 Operating plan and budget process - Upcoming Adobe/call session

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 28 00:51:25 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[community-finance] Update on FY15 Operating plan and budget
process - Upcoming Adobe/call session
Date: 	Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:26:33 -0800
From: 	Xavier J. Calvez <xavier.calvez at icann.org>
To: 	community-finance at icann.org <community-finance at icann.org>

Dear Community members,

I hope this email finds you well in these busy times.

I would like to inform you of a call that I would like to set up towards
the end of next week or early the following week to provide you with:

 1. An update on the FY15 planning process
 2. An overview of the draft Operating plan (framework) for FY15, that
    supports and precedes the development of the detailed budget.

Maya will send a doodle poll with a few options of day and time for you
to choose. A draft document supporting the overview of the Operating
plan / Framework will be provided in the next days, ahead of the call.

Thank you for participation.

Xavier