[Finance-sc] FOR URGENT REVIEW: Final At-Large FY15 Budget Requests - Revised and two additional requests

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:33:37 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Within the past hour, I was made aware of an outreach event and humbly
submit on behalf on LACRALO, a 2nd budget request for 3 persons from
LACRALO to attend the 3 day Caribbean Internet Forum event which is an
unique opportunity to raise awareness of ICANN with persons and entities
involved in Internet Governance in the Caribbean.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand