[Finance-sc] FOR URGENT REVIEW: Final At-Large FY15 Budget Requests - Revised and two additional requests

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sat Mar 8 10:03:58 UTC 2014

Cheryl and Darlene,

I had recently a conversation with Xavier, and told him that we will make
requests regardless of the CROPP program and the fact that the IGF events
activities may be included in the core operating budget. He agreed and said:
you are right since nobody knows today if there will be an FY15 CROPP, and
nobody knows if the IGF activities will be included in the operating budget.
So, they are aware of that.

----
Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director