[Finance-sc] URGENT DOODLE - Urgent follow-up on ATLAS II Declaration recommendations. Work for your WG.

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Sep 24 15:17:27 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please complete the attached Doodle poll to schedule the next FBSC call either this Friday or early next week.

http://doodle.com/38pcbiq7tfuus92t

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella

From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>>
Date: Wednesday, 24 September 2014 00:52
To: Finance and Budget SubCommittee <finance-sc at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:finance-sc at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Cc: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
Subject: Fwd: Urgent follow-up on ATLAS II Declaration recommendations. Work for your WG.

Dear At-Large Finance & Budget Sub-Committee members,

please be so kind to find the email received from the ATLAS II Implementation Team below, including the attachment of the tasks which have landed in our WG. We will be conducting a conference call shortly to address these issues. In the meantime, please discuss on the mailing list.

As for the coordination with other WGs, luckily all other Chairs relating to the other WGs are also members of the FBSC so I hope they will be able to coordinate.

Kindest regards,

Olivier