[Finance-sc] Special Budget Request

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri Feb 20 15:25:14 UTC 2015

Hi Heidi,

I had sent this revised request to the Accessibility Committee Tuesday and no
one registered any further objections, just received support. We had already
gotten significant approval of it from the members of the Accessibility
Committee in Singapore when I had sent the first draft around. As I know the Feb
28 deadline is right around the corner wanted to make sure you had this latest
version so you can upload it and replace it with the one that is on the site now.

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide