[Finance-sc] Special Budget Request

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Mon Feb 23 23:52:18 UTC 2015

Hi Judith,

Thank you for your note and rev 6 of the FY16 budget request for a pilot program of real time captioning.

I did some very light polishing and posted the final version at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY16+Special+Budget+Request+for+a+Pilot+program+for+real+time+captioning+of+Adobe+Connect+Workspace.

The FBSC will hold a call this week to review all ALAC/At-Large requests.

Kind regards,
Heidi