[Finance-sc] INVITATION - ICANN 57 - Budget Working Group

Jessica Castillo jessica.castillo at icann.org
Fri Oct 21 21:58:18 UTC 2016

Dear Community Members,

On behalf of Xavier Calvez, ICANN CFO, we would like to invite you to attend a Budget Working Group session that will be held at ICANN 57 in Hyderabad. We value your input and are seeking your participation in this session to provide important community insight for the FY18 budget planning process.

The details of this event are below and attached is an ical appointment which you may use to add to your calendar.

Title: Budget Working Group