[Finance-sc] Webinars presenting the schedule for PTI¹s and ICANN¹s FY18 Planning Process

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Sep 12 14:37:50 UTC 2016

Dear Community Members,

We will hold two webinars to share a suggested schedule for PTI's and ICANN's FY18 Planning Process and receive your input. The same content will be presented during both webinars, which provide two options to maximize your chances to be available.

PTI's FY18 Operating Plan and Budget will be developed and published for public comment ahead of the ICANN FY18 Operating Plan and Budget. These webinars will provide the schedule for both steps in this process.

Date

Time

URL

2016-09-08

00:15 UTC

https://icann.adobeconnect.com/planning

2016-09-13

15:00 UTC

https://icann.adobeconnect.com/planning

We have placed the slides we will be using in these webinars on the Community Wiki, so that you have an opportunity to review them in advance:

https://community.icann.org/x/KRqsAw

This is also the page on which we will place links to the recordings and transcripts.

Recordings and transcripts of the webinars, along with the planning calendar, will be published on ICANN's Community wiki at: https://community.icann.org/x/7CCOAw

Kind regards,

For the FY18 Planning Team -  controller at icann.org<mailto:controller at icann.org>
Becky Nash becky.nash at icann.org<mailto:becky.nash at icann.org>