[Finance-sc] REMINDER: Meeting Invite / ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget (FBSC) Call on Thursday, 05 January 2017 at 14:00 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jan 4 15:54:19 UTC 2017

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at <file://composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org> staff at atlarge.icann.org with your preferred number.
Please remember that it is now possible to connect your audio via the AC room, without using your telephone. You need a stable internet connection. If you would like a reminder of how to connect please let staff know.

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the next ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget (FBSC) Call is scheduled on Thursday, 05 January 2017 at 14:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

For various times, please see: http://tinyurl.com/jc9d5dw

The agenda and call details can be found at: https://community.icann.org/x/3qzDAw

Adobe Connect room: https://participate.icann.org/alacfinbud/

Conference ID:

EN: 1638

ES: 1738

Phone numbers: http://adigo.com/icann

Wiki workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/n4XT

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org%3cmailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=iy_Uo42YhwIQhHWGCp9Y0B4s0kmMg_Y2q0zR7mQq-ig&s=hBH0FJFc6U54cFN9eEYOUScOU3yL9u-zcuN-qJTwHY0&e=>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D20FF4.6D68B060]