[Finance-sc] REMINDER: NEW Doodle / ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Jan 19 14:15:05 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We were unable to find a suitable time to fit. We are now looking to schedule the next ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget call next week early due to our Policy Retreat, please complete the doodle below.

NEW Doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/8qqy5yc5wqmcadid

I have enabled time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

This doodle will close early on Friday, 20 January 2017.

With kind regards,
Terri
            ---
Terri Agnew
Secretariat Services Coordinator, GNSO & At-Large
Email:  terri.agnew at icann.org
Skype ID:  terri.agnew.icann