[Finance-sc] Meeting Invite / ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Jan 20 14:30:13 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the next ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget (FBSC) Call is scheduled on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 at 15:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

For various times, please see: http://tinyurl.com/hef3h3z

The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at: https://community.icann.org/x/aonRAw

Adobe Connect room: https://participate.icann.org/alacfinbud/

Conference ID:

EN: 1638

ES: 1738

Telephone numbers:  http://adigo.com/icann/

Wiki workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/n4XT

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew, Yeşim Nazlar and Evin Erdoğdu
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=iy_Uo42YhwIQhHWGCp9Y0B4s0kmMg_Y2q0zR7mQq-ig&s=hBH0FJFc6U54cFN9eEYOUScOU3yL9u-zcuN-qJTwHY0&e=>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D20FF4.6D68B060]