[Finance-sc] Looking for a CROP

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:25:19 UTC 2018

I certainly didn't because I am not on the CROP committee and didn't see
those reports. But why was it not highlighted for discussion by the CROP
RT. That is so totally underhand.

AND, $4000 is only a drop in the bucket for APRALO whose region is 3 to 4
times the size of some others - how is $4000 going to help - it may provide
for one visit.. rather than x5