[Finance-sc] [Community-Finance] ICANN Draft FY20 Operating Plan and Budget and Five-Year Operating Plan Update

Planning planning at icann.org
Tue Jan 29 23:08:43 UTC 2019

On 17 December 2018, ICANN's Draft FY20 Operating Plan and Budget and the current year update to the Five-Year Operating Plan were published for community discussion and public comment.
The 5 budget documents are located in section III of the Public Comments (webpage link below)
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fy20-budget-2018-12-17-en
It has come to our attention that there was an omission of FY20 information in the ICANN Draft FY20 Five Year Operating Plan Update for Goal 2.3 on page 25.  FY20 was not intentionally omitted from this update.  During the data collection process FY20 was inadvertently cut off.  We have corrected the document and re-published.
We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.  Please contact the ICANN Finance team at Planning at icann.org<mailto:Planning at icann.org> if you have any questions.