[Finance-sc] [Community-Finance] Proposed FY20 Operating Plan and Budget for ICANN Board Adoption Published

Planning planning at icann.org
Thu May 2 18:46:23 UTC 2019

Dear Community Members,

The FY20 Operating Plan and Budget Proposed for Adoption documents have been posted to ICANN.org.  The Board will be reviewing these documents and making a decision regarding the FY20 Budget in the coming days.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fy20-budget-2018-12-17-en

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D500DC.AA6A5C80]

Additionally, we have posted our recommendations for the Additonal Budget Requests that were submitted.  At this point, the report is preliminary and will also be evaluaed as the Board reviews the budget.

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=96213595&preview=/96213595/109479766/FY20%20ABR%20Results%20%26%20Rationale%20per%20Category%2030%20April%202019.docx

On behalf of the ICANN Finance and Planning team, we would like to thank you in advance for your time and valuable input in this important planning process.

Best regards,

ICANN Planning Team