[Finance-sc] [Community-Finance] FW: Community Webinar: FY21 Planning Process

Shani Quidwai shani.quidwai at icann.org
Tue Sep 3 19:17:36 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN Community,
ICANN’s Planning Team would like to invite you to attend a webinar on the FY21 Planning Process which includes Operating Plans and Budgets for PTI, IANA and ICANN. We will hold two webinars that will cover the following:

  *   FY21 Operating Plan and Budget
  *   FY21-FY25 Strategic Plan
  *   Timeline
  *   Community Participation Opportunities
  *   Questions
Below are the details for the two sessions. If you are unable to participate in one of these sessions, they will be recorded and posted to the community wiki for future viewing and additional questions. It is not necessary to attend both sessions, each session will cover the same material.  We are hosting two sessions to better accommodate time zones.
Webinar #1
00:00-1:00 UTC
Remote Participation:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/462178439

Webinar #2
15:00-16:00 UTC
Remote Participation:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/826234297

Community Wiki
Link to Recordings (Once they become available.)
https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY20+Budget+Planning+Process

We look forward to your participation and invite you to share this information with other community members who would like to learn more about ICANN’s Planning Process.