[Gac-gnso-cg] GNSO Liaison to the GAC - Draft Specification on the Role

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Fri Jun 6 09:26:53 UTC 2014

All,

Please see attached for a draft of the proposed detail specification on the
GNSO Liaison to the GAC.

It will be very helpful if you can review this as soon as possible in order
to provide feedback to the next meeting and on the mailing list

(currently scheduled for Tuesday next week but subject to confirmation).

We should aim to agree this specification over the course of the next week
so that we are in a position to propose it to the GAC & GNSO in final draft
form one week from now and subject to discussion and possible ratification
in London.

Thanks,

Jonathan