[Gac-gnso-cg] Final Briefing Note intended for distribution Monday 9th June

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Fri Jun 6 13:33:43 UTC 2014

Greetings all,

I would like to thank to all that contributed to this final stage of the process and apologize for not have been more active at this juncture but  Portugal had its meeting regarding its initiative on Internet governance on Wednesday, and I, as the responsible person for such organization,  had to dedicate almost all my attention to it during these last 2 weeks. I think the note and its links are very comprehensive and are presented in a very well manner to understand, especially for those who receive so much information every day, so the info we provide has to be concise and straight to point as it is the case.

Let's see what feed-back we will receive.

All the best,

Ana

Ana Cristina Amoroso das Neves vcard<http://www.umic.pt/vcard/an_dsi.vcf>
Director
Department of Information Society
FCT  Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
              MINISTÉRIO DA EDUCAÇÃO E CIÊNCIA
Av. D. Carlos I, 126 - 1º andar
1249-074 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213 911 555/6 - +351 213 924 300 (geral)
Fax: +351 213 956 519
Email: ana.neves at fct.pt<mailto:margarida.ribeiro at fct.pt>                       http://www.fct.pt<http://www.fct.pt/>