[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. June 10th cc ..

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Mon Jun 9 19:56:00 UTC 2014

Dear Manal,

Thank you very much for your email.
I already tried to email to everyone explaining that I will have to skip the conf call of tomorrow as I will be at the WSIS+10 High Level Meeting in Geneva but I posted at the ntfy list, so my email was rejected.
I will read the docs you kindly now sent, in particular the London slides and I will email in case I have any comment.

All the best, Ana