[Gac-gnso-cg] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 17 June 2014 1300 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Jun 17 17:06:57 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group
teleconference held on Tuesday 17 June 2014 at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20140617-en.mp3

 On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jun

 The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Government Advisory Committee

Ana Neves -  Portugal

Manal Ismail - co-chair - Egypt

Suzanne Radell  - USA

GNSO Council

Jonathan Robinson - co-chair - Registries Stakeholder Group

Avri Doria - Councillor - NCSG

 David Cake, Vice Chair - NCSG

Apology: none

ICANN Staff:

Marika Konings

Olof Nordling

Julia Charvolen

Nathalie Peregrine

Public archives of the mailing list can be found at:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gac-gnso-cg/

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Nathalie

Adobe Chat transcript:

 Nathalie  Peregrine: Welcome to the GAC-GNSO Consultation Group on Early
Engagement of 17 June 2014

Jonathan Robinson: Hello everyone.  Dialling in now.

Suzanne Radell: Waiting for conference coordinator to connect me

Nathalie  Peregrine: I've warned the operator you are waiting

Jonathan Robinson: Hello all

Jonathan Robinson: 1 minute and then we start

Suzanne Radell: Thanks, Nathalie; I'm now on the call

Nathalie  Peregrine: great!

Avri Doria: i can't hear a thing over AC.  my need to leave and come back.

Nathalie  Peregrine: There is no audio yet, no one is speaking

Avri Doria: ah, that may explain it.

Nathalie  Peregrine: David Cake has joined the AC room

David Cake: I can't hear anything.

Nathalie  Peregrine: David, we can dial out to you to join you to the
telephone bridge

Ana Neves: What's the GAC triage committee? Thanks.

Avri Doria: oh, at least now i hear background noise.  have we really not
started yet?

Nathalie  Peregrine: you ought to be hearing Jonathan

David Cake: Yes, I just got background noise now.

Marika Konings: Please mute your phones/mics when not speaking

Avri Doria: ok, will dial in with a phone.

Marika Konings: Please note that the ccNSO uses a triage committee to deal
with incoming requests and have developed a dedicated process for it

Avri Doria: now i can't get into the conference calling center.

David Cake: same boat as Avri

Nathalie  Peregrine: am talking wiht the oeprator

Avri Doria: in now

Nathalie  Peregrine: I m checking the AC audio, to avoid issues for this
call, can you please all dial into th etelehpne bridge?

Avri Doria: never did get audio on AC.

Nathalie  Peregrine: David and Avri now on the audio bridge

Nathalie  Peregrine: Manal Ismail has joined the AC room

Nathalie  Peregrine: @ Manal, there is no audio today in the AC room, please
let me know if you would like us to dial out to you

Manal: Ahh I see .. yes please ..

Manal: I'm on audio too now ..

Marika Konings: was it 5th or 15?

Suzanne Radell: As someone who is also planning to be on vacation
immediately after the London meeting, I doubt I will be able to meet the
July 5 deadline.  Having said that, we can try for that, but perhaps July 15
might be more manageable to permit GAC reps to consult in capitals.

Avri Doria: i thought i was supporting Suzanne indication for a longer time
frame.

Avri Doria: i did not think of it on my own, i tedn to wait for the last
minute whenever it is.

Suzanne Radell: Me too, and my concern is that people have so much on their
plates right now that this will simply not resonate.  But let's try for July
12 and if there are too few responses, we'll need to shift to a later
deadline.

Avri Doria: 20%

Avri Doria: ??

Manal: @ Suzanne Fair enough

Marika Konings: we may add the timing to this slide

Avri Doria: except a Board request is more equal.  they can command an
issues report.

Marika Konings: I unfortunately  need to drop off here for another meeting
but have taken note of all the changes. Olof will take over from here.

Manal: Thank you Marika

Suzanne Radell: I'm in your hands on the presentation itself; happy to
follow whatever approach you and Manal reach agreement on

Manal: Thanks Suzanne

Ana Neves: Bye and thanks!

Manal: Thanks .. C u in London :)