[Gac-gnso-cg] Work Plan for and at Singapore ..

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Mar 3 12:43:54 UTC 2014

Thanks Manal,

Preparing mentally and practically for tomorrow’s meeting, I am going over
all of the relevant documentation and correspondence.

What you have laid out below seems to be a very practical proposal for how
we can work between now and then.

One key point is that I do not believe we have yet got formal confirmation
from the GAC chair that she is OK with the community funding application
(for “reverse liaison”).

>From a GNSO perspective, I am relaxed about putting in the application
because it is a pre-emptive application that is subject to the work of this
group and ratification by GAC / GNSO.

I hope Heather can also take this view.

Best wishes,

Jonathan