[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO Working Group Outing

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Mar 12 16:52:17 UTC 2014

Amr, the GNSO/ccNSO joint meeting has been moved to Wednesday to avoid
conflict with the EWG session on Monday.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at egyptig.org>
Date:  Wednesday 12 March 2014 17:54
To:  "Winterfeldt, Brian J." <brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com>
Cc:  "Gac-gnso-cg at icann.org" <Gac-gnso-cg at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO Working Group Outing

Hey Brian,

If I¹m not mistaken, we have the GNSO/ccNSO joint meeting from 17:00 - 18:30
on that day. I don¹t know why it¹s not on the online calendar, but it is on
the spreadsheet circulated on the G-Council list.

Unless this meeting¹s been rescheduled.

Thanks.

Amr