[Gac-gnso-cg] ha! we have a wiki space! can somebody give me editing rights so i can put our Charter up there?

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sat Mar 15 17:13:58 UTC 2014

Hi Mikey,

I'll get IT to set up your access on Monday. In the meantime, I've already
added the charter and some basic content.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Mike O'Connor <mike at haven2.com>
Date:  Saturday 15 March 2014 17:03
To:  "gac-gnso-cgs at icann.org" <GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org>
Subject:  [Gac-gnso-cg] ha! we have a wiki space! can somebody give me
editing rights so i can put our Charter up there?

hi all,

the subject says it all.  an empty wiki has been created for us.  here¹s the
link

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsogcgogeeipdp/GAC-GNSO+Consultation+Gr
oup+on+GAC+Early+Engagement+in+Policy+Development+Processes+Home

if somebody could give me the credentials to edit the space, i could push
our Charter up there (and then link to it in the slide deck - which i¹m
revising, based mostly on Manal¹s ideas).

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com
<http://www.haven2.com> , HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, etc.)