[Gac-gnso-cg] revised version of the slide deck -- still plenty oftime for revisions before our next meeting

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Mar 17 09:41:06 UTC 2014

Many thanks Mikey for the bedrock of this work.

Also Manal for the careful critique and input.

I have given it a "once over" and made a few minor suggested tweaks.

Each is identified by a comment as my change tracking feature appeared to
not work.

Tweaked version is attached.

Thinking ahead to our meeting on Sunday:

1.       Manal & I need to circle back with Heather and possibly others on
what the scope / agenda of the meeting is.
i.e. is it confined to the work of this group.

2.       In any case, thinking about only the work of this group, slides
1-10 are excellent on a stand-alone basis to describe the work of this
group.
Slide 10 ends with a series of discussion points / questions and that seems
sensible.  The presentation will naturally pause there.

3.       I think I understand that slide 11 is then an the example of our
early thinking and then slide 12 contains examples of current work that
could be subject to process in slide 11.
Correct?

Thanks again for the excellent work on this.

Jonathan

oftime for revisions before our next meeting

Thanks Mikey for noting this ..

I do support and appreciate your friendly amendment ..

Kind Regards

--Manal