[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. May 13th cc ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue May 13 11:26:21 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Apologies for the late circulating of today's agenda, please find below,
as discussed with Jonathan ..

1.       Day-to-day work track (version attached)

*         Discuss aspects of the different options listed (focusing on a
couple)

2.       PDP work track (version attached)

*         Discuss issues and propose solutions for listed PDP steps
(focusing on early stages)

3.       Agree on what to share with our constituencies based on this
call

4.       Match our progress to our work plan (version attached)

5.       AOB

Kind Regards

--Manal