[Gac-gnso-cg] Tomorrow's meeting

Mason Cole mason at donuts.co
Mon Nov 3 22:16:52 UTC 2014

Good afternoon / evening all --

Manal let me know neither she nor Jonathan are available for tomorrow's call, and asked if I could chair in their stead.  I'm happy to do so, and suggest the draft agenda that follows.  Please let me know if there are additions or edits anyone would like to make.

Thanks, and looking forward to the meeting tomorrow.

Regards,

Mason

1.	Taking stock of LA

2. 	Update on work tracks (intro by Marika)
	a.	PDP work track (Amr, Suzanne)
		i. Triage group for the GAC
		ii. Mason counterpart inside the GAC for day-to-day contact
		iii. Quick look mechanism

	b. 	Day-to-day coordination (intro from Marika)
		i. Creation of GAC-GNSO working group

3. 	Agree on call schedule

4. 	AOB

Mason Cole